Marketing intern at Consolto.com. I'm a determined International Business/Marketing student with an entrepreneurial mindset willing to take initiative in order to accomplish goals. I love working on Social Media campaigns: Facebook, Instagram, Google and writing about relevant trendsLarry Brodetskiy
In the world of online consulting, there are certain tactics consultants can employ that can distinguish them from their competition. These techniques are simple to implement, yet their importance should not be undervalued.
Why are we writing this? In Consolto.com, we’re on a mission to help you provide the best possible application for online advisory. Our end goal is to help wise people make a decent living in today’s increasingly competitive environment.
Below is a list of some habits that are absolutely necessary to succeed as an online consultant and establish a positive rapport among clients:
In this post we'll focus on the best tips to improve your preparation towards an online consulting session.
2. Place Video-Device on a Flat Surface — A camera that is constantly in motion will be frustrating for customers/clients.
3. Check Your Microphone — Ensure your sound for quality and volume prior to video sessions.
4. We recommend connecting from a computer and not a mobile phone — Computer webcams will usually be more stable and will not capture an “fish-eye” picture.
5. Pick a quiet and peaceful location — You want to be focused on your client and provide the best results to them.
6. Background — set a calm background that reflects your brand. A large blurry picture with your brand’s colors will help your customer focus on you (rather than on what’s behind you) and will help foster a more personal relationship with your client.
7. Dress Appropriately — Wear clothing that is clean and avoid revealing clothing.
Using these tips, as an online consultant, you could significantly improve your business and reputation in the consulting community. This will maintain customer satisfaction and further drive new traffic to your company. Adopting these little steps can truly go a long way for online consultants and the clients they deal with.
If you enjoyed part 1 it's time to go to part 2