2. Make sure you have access to your website's admin panel. You’ll need it to edit the HTML or embed script on your website.
1. After you register, go to the "Widget Center" tab and look for the Installation code:
2. Copy the script by clicking the "Copy" button. The copied script looks like this:
<script id="et-iframe" data-version="0.5" data-widgetid="5asdfsfaq43afgd41esdfafa119casdf3" src="https://client.consolto.com/iframeApp/iframeApp.js"></script>
3. Paste the script into either the <head> or the </head><body> of your website. We recommend placing it the <head></head></body>
4. That’s it! We did say it was simple… Now check out your website to verify that everything's working properly :)
If something doesn’t work, please visit our general troubleshooting section.
If you have a WordPress website please see instructions here
If you have WIX website please see instructions here
If you use Google tag manager please see instructions here