Starting a call from your website or personal page is as simple as it gets. But... before we start - let's make sure we have everything we need in place:
1. Computer / Tablet / Mobile phone with a camera. Preferably two devices.
2. Stable and reliable internet connection.
1. Register to Consolto
2. If you want to use Consolto on your website, make sure it's installed on your website. You can find installation instructions here. If you want to use the Consolto Personal Page, continue here: PERSONAL PAGE
3. Open two browser tabs:
4. The first one -- the Consolto Dashboard -- is used by the person providing support (agent / consultant / supporter, etc.)
5. The second would be the website where you've installed the Consolto script.
6. On the dashboard side, check that your "Availability" is set to "Available" (green):
7. On your website, open the Consolto Plugin (bottom right)
8. Hit the Yellow video icon to see the Call-menu
9. Hit the call-button to start the call
10. A few moments later, you will notice a call request on the Consolto dashboard:
11. Answer the call by hitting one of the green buttons.
12. You will most probably be requested to approve the camera on BOTH tabs. Approve them both.
13. That's it... you're connected :)
If things didn't work as expected, please refer to our video-call troubleshooting section
For more info, visit THIS article which takes you step-by-step through the flow.