A very important feature when on a video call with a customer is the ability to share your screen. This allows you to present material to your customers, and simultaneously be on a video call with them.
Consolto has two ways for you to explore this feature.
- Hop on a call with your desired customer. You can see how to do so here
- Below the call image, there are a few options you can choose from, including screen sharing. To enable it, click on the option indicated here:
- After doing so, the following screen will pop up:
- Your options here are:
- Choose to share your computer audio by ticking the box indicated in purple
- Share your entire screen according to the green arrow
- Share only one computer window at a time according to the yellow arrow
- Share a specific tab on Google Chrome according to the red arrow
- When you’re done, you can stop sharing your screen by clicking the following option:
- Open Chat Center, and click the option below:
- The following screen will appear, click the indicated option:
- You’ll be redirected to the video call, and you’re done!