A very important feature when on a video call with a customer is the ability to share your screen and watch their screen being shared. This allows you to present material to your customers, and simultaneously be on a video call with them.
Consolto has two ways for you to explore this feature.
Option 1: Start screen-sharing from an ongoing conferencing call
- Hop on a call with your desired customer. You can see how to do so here
- At the bottom of the window, you will notice the screen sharing button. Click it.
- As a result, a new window will pop up:
- Select one of the following alternatives:
- Share your entire screen.
- Share only one window.
- Share a specific tab on Google Chrome
- Share audio by ticking the checkbox at the bottom.
After selecting one of the options, make sure to hit the "Share" button.
- To stop sharing your screen click the "Stop sharing" button.
Option 2: Start a screen-sharing session
- Open the Chat Center, and click the "Share" icon as in the image below.
- The following screen will appear, click the indicated option:
- Your customer will receive an invitation to start a conference call with you. Once accepted, you'll receive a call notification and the session can begin.