In case things didn't work as expected when you followed the Installation instructions - Wordpress steps, check for the following:
1. Check that you’ve installed Consolto by the plugin ONLY (and have not copy-pasted the script such that there are practically two installations). Consolto will not work if more than one instance of the script is loaded on a single HTML page.
2. In case you use a cache technology, make sure the site is refreshed after you installed the plugin.
3. Make sure that the Consolto Widget is turned “ON”, you can check that by going to Settings => Setup & Installation => Control => Widget, or click here.
4. In case there is a firewall installed, make sure the Consolto Plugin is whitelisted.
5. In case you can't see the Consolto plugin, we noted a few plugins eliminate Consolto from the side-bar: https://go-pricing.com/