Starting a call from your website or personal page - it couldn't be more simple. But... before we start - let's make sure we have everything we need in place:
1. Computer / Tablet / Mobile phone with a camera. Preferably two devices.
2. Stable and reliable internet.
1. Register to Consolto
2. If you intend to use the Consolto while it is installed on your website, please follow the instructions here: Widget Videocall
3. Open two browser tabs:
a. One will serve the person who provides support (agent / consultant / supporter.. etc) - Consolto Dashbaord
b. One will serve clients that visit your personal page. The link to this page can be found on the Consolto dashboard ==> Widget Center ==> Personal Page ==> Copy Link
4. On the dashboard side, make sure your "Availability" is set to "Available" (green):
5. On the other tab, go to the link you copied. It should look similar to this:
6. Hit the Yellow video icon
7. A few moments later, you will notice a call request on the Consolto dashbaord:
8. Answer the call by hitting the green button.
9. You will most probably be requested to approve the camera on BOTH tabs. Approve them both.
10. That's it... you're connected :)
If things didn't work as expected, please refer to our video-call troubleshooting section