Starting a call from your website or ClickNTalk page is as simple as it gets. But... before we start - let's make sure we have everything we need in place:
1. Computer / Tablet / Mobile phone with a camera. Preferably two devices.
2. Stable and reliable internet connection.
1. Register to Consolto
2. If you want to use Consolto as a widget installed on your website, please follow the instructions here: Widget Videocall
3. Open two browser tabs:
a. The first tab -- the Consolto Dashbaord -- is used by the person providing support (agent / consultant / supporter, etc.)
b. The second tab -- your direct ClickNTalk page -- is for clients who want to communicate with you without visiting your website. The link to this page is available on the Consolto dashboard ==> small flag widget on the bottom right ==> ClickNTalk page==> Copy Link.
4. On the Consolto Dashboard, make sure your "Availability" is set to "Available" (green):
5. Go to the link you copied which is your very own ClickNTalk page. It should look similar to this:
6. Click the yellow video icon.
7. In a few moments you should see a call request on the Consolto Dashboard:
8. Once you see the incoming call request, click on one of the green buttons to answer the call.
9. You will be asked to approve access the camera on BOTH sides. Approve them both.
10. That's it... you're connected :)
If things don’t work as expected, you can always refer to our video-call troubleshooting section