To install Consolto on WordPress:
2. Make sure you have access to your website's admin panel.
2. On your Wordpress admin dashboard, select ‘Add New’ from within the ‘Plugins’ option.
3. Add the plugin to your WordPress website
4. From the list of Plugins, activate Consolto VideoChat Plugin:
5. You should now see the Consolto plugin in your admin panel. It looks like this:
6. Great start! Now back to the Consolto dashboard.
7. Go to the installation section here: https://app.consolto.com/expertHome/settings/widgetSetup/setUpInstallation/installation and copy the Installation Code:
It looks like this:
<script id="et-iframe" data-version="0.5" data-widgetid="5asdfsfaq43afgd41esdfafa119casdf3" src="https://client.consolto.com/iframeApp/iframeApp.js"></script>
8. Go back to your WordPress admin and paste the script in the Consolto plugin on the admin panel:
9. Click the save button.
10. Look for a "successfully installed" message. If you see it, you're ready to go!
If something doesn’t work - please go to our WordPress troubleshooting section