To install Consolto on wordrpress:
1. Register to consolto at app.consolto.com/registration
2. Make sure you have access to your website's admin panel.
1. Download the Wordpress Plugin from THIS link
2. On your Wordpress admin dashboard, add a new Plugin:
3. Upload the plugin
4. On the Plugin's list, activate the Consolto plugin:
5. If everything went well, you should see the Consolto plugin on your admin panel. It should look like this:
6. Great start! Now back to the Consolto dashboard
7. Go to the "Widget Center" tab and look for the Installation code:
Copy the script. It should look something like this:
<script id="et-iframe" data-version="0.5" data-widgetid="5asdfsfaq43afgd41esdfafa119casdf3" src="https://client.consolto.com/iframeApp/iframeApp.js"></script>
8. Back to your wordpress admin: paste the script in the Consolto plugin on the admin panel:
9. Hit the save button
10. Look for a "successfully installed" message. If you see it, you're ready to go!
If something didn't work - please go to our wordpress troubleshooting section