You can integrate PayPal with Consolto and charge clients for online sessions. Payment Gateway: PayPal (soon adding Stripe)
There are 2 methods to request payments from your clients:
- Pay prior to video session
- Send instant payment request (during video / text communication)
Pay prior to video session
How it works:
When clients click on the video chat icon to initiate a call, the call request is shown to the host. If the host decides to accept the call, the client will receive a link to PayPal to pay for the video session.
After payment has succeeded, the video call will start right away. Make sure not to change your availability-state and keep your device online during the process. Otherwise, the payment could potentially be cancelled.
Activating payment settings:
Go to the Widget Center and click on "money transfer" on the left panel.
- Turn the switch "On" .
- Fill in the details of your PayPal account (Your paypal email where we will send you the transaction).
- Add the amount to charge your clients for a session.
If you have a team-account you can set up different amounts and PayPal accounts for each member.
For instructions on setting up payments in multi agent accounts click here.
Send instant payment request
A second option would be to request payment through the chat center.
How it works:
- Open the chat center.
- Select the chat with the customer you want to request payment from
- At the bottom of the chat-box, click on the “payment” button.
- Type in the payment currency and amount.
- Send the payment request and follow the messages.
How to disable this option:
- Go to the Team Center
- On the left panel, click on “Team members”
- Select an agent
- Click on “feature setup”
- Open “chat center”
- Switch payment request “off”