Most of the features below relate to both the website widget and your ClickNTalk page.
The widget and ClickNTalk page functionalities are mostly configured in the Widget Center. The scheduling component is an exception and is mostly set up on the appointment center tab.
Your Consolto widget is highly configurable.
1. Profile image - you can upload any image.
2. Display name - set the public name that will be visible to customers.
3. Title - Set a tag line or a title that will help your visitors understand who you are and the service you're delivering.
4. Set which functionality will be presented on the widget and the ClickNTalk page. The order of the can be set by clearing them all and adding them by order one after the other.
5. The call-to-action text (the green "inviting" text on every tab) can be set on (available for "Clever" plan and above)
Set the language of the widget/ClickNTalk page. In case the widget is part of a multi-agent account, the language of the plugin will be defined per agent, and if you want to be more accessible to your client, give them the option to select the language on the widget/ClickNTalk page by going to
setting => Widget setup & installation => Setup & installation => Customer experience =>Agent, or click here.
Automatic messages can be set under the "automatic messages" and also "communication" tabs. See below:
See more information about automatic messages here.
It is also possible to move different functions (video chat, live chat...) around and configure a specific order for them: